Thread: New Private Practice - North Boston and surrounding areas as well as New Hampshire

New Private Practice - North Boston and surrounding areas as well as New Hampshire

My name is Jennifer and as of January 2014 I am now offering private speech-language therapy and consultation services for children and adults. I am located in Dracut Massachusetts; however, I am willing to travel. I have 10 years experience and love what I do. I have worked with both children and adults who have had a wide range of disabilities including...

Articulation & Phonological Disorders,
    Autism,
    Developmental Language Delay,
    Executive Functioning Difficulties,
    Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC),
    Reading,
    and more!

If you are interested and would like more information please contact me. I am willing to send you my resume as well as references. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jennifer is a very talented and knowledgeable therapist! We met at the National ASHA Convention in 2012 in Atlanta where she was presenting on the use of Augmentative and Alternative Communication systems. Since then, Jennifer has become a friend and RESOURCE! I have learned so much from her, and am happy to recommend her to local Boston/ New Hampshire Families.
    Speech-Language Pathologist and Co-Founder of AllSpecialEd.com

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.