Thread: Eye Gaze Communication Board Data Sheet

Eye Gaze Communication Board Data Sheet

Here is a data sheet that I created for kids who make choices and communicate using eye gaze communication boards (aka opticommunicator). Some of my teachers and I have found it to be a great way to track the locations of choices, what choices are being made, how choices are confirmed and cueing levels.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Speech-Language Pathologist and Co-Founder of AllSpecialEd.com

This is Video Learn colors with bus toys for children - Colors cars kids - Superheroes fun animations for children. All babies can Superheroes fun animations for children, i have many colors cars of bus, you can see many superheroes fun animations for children as spiderman, hulk, elsa, spiderman amazing, all of your best child and babies. If your baby need learn colors car, this video for you

Keyword: LearncolorsCHILDREN, Learn colors CHILDREN, learn color, car, learn cars, learn color car, cars cartoon, for kids, for children, cartoon, learn colors cars, learn colors for kids, Monster truck, Learn Colors, Learn colors for children with balls, Learn colors for children, Learning colors motorcycle, Learning colors motorcycle with spiderman, Learning colors motorcycle with hulk, Learning colors, children, motorcycle

This Channel Color Children is about cartoon characters as Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa...with music as finger family, nursery rhymes! Learn colors KIDS with Cars for Children, Toldders, and Baby. Learn colours CHILDREN with Spiderman Color, Colours Hulk, Elsa, ...

Visit more video: Learn Colors for Children , this Channel is about cartoon characters as Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa...with music as finger family, nursery rhymes! Learn colors with Cars for Children, Toldders, and Baby. Learn colours with Spiderman, Hulk, Ealsa, ...

Welcome Channel For Children, channel for kids and child and for your baby.

We are making a lot of funny and learning animation for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and kids of all ages

This Channel is about cartoon characters as Spiderman, Hulk, Elsa...with music as finger family, nursery rhymes! Learn colors with Cars for Children, Toldders, and Baby. Learn colours with Spiderman, Hulk, Ealsa, ...

Enjoy and have fun!

Members who have read this thread: 1