Thread: Sept 17 yoga event

Cool Sept 17 yoga event

Hi All,

Check out the details of our latest event!!!

Cost: $20.00
    Contact Us for an Invitation: info@allspecialed.com
    Join us for a relaxed evening of yoga learning for body and mind awareness, self-regulation, and social thinking skills with Elizabeth Goranson, M.S.Ed., RYT. Elizabeth is a leader in this area, and her work is featured in the documentary Voice Colors-Billy’s Story. She is the founder and inventor of the Stretch What Matters™ Yoga System.
    Discussion Event Objectives Include:

• Introduction to learning mindful teaching techniques, classroom guided visualization, and tools that help learner’s during daily bumps in the road.
    • Check out Elizabeth’s Stretch What Matters™ Yoga System and other materials that can be used in lessons.
    • Connect with other professionals and share ideas.

Register Today: AllSpecialED - Stretch Out With AllSpecialED!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 12.30.07 PM.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	532

Speech-Language Pathologist and Co-Founder of AllSpecialEd.com

Joy
    Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone who showed up at AllSpecialED’s Yoga night last night! Elizabeth guided us through some terrific mindfulness techniques to use with students as well as ourselves. The evening ended with a feeling of calm and inspiration. A great start to the school year

I second that Joy! We had another group of fabulous, and progressive Boston-based educators in attendance. I feel so lucky to have met so many dedicated professionals and parents through our discussion groups. Learning about their interests and experiences keeps me feeling motivated and optimistic that our kids are in good hands!

Thank you to Elizabeth Goranson for sharing her knowledge and expertise with us! I hope to do her level 1 training someday soon!! She has really changed the way I view reinforcement, and yoga. Elizabeth's strategies and yoga exercises are purposeful, CALMING, and can be easily implemented throughout the day. She is truly awesome!

Members who have read this thread: 1